Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The one where i was late

Asalamu Alikum guys,

I did promise my self that I would go to sleep early and Alhumdulliah I did manage to get a few hours shut eye before Fajr. But by the time I got up for ‘fota’, prayed my Fajr and got into bed it was about 7am.
I was rudely awakened by my boss at 10am I say rudely but I was supposed to be meeting some new starters at 10 and I was already 5 Mins late and still bed. (BTW my boss is super kool moer like a friend than a boss)
So I ignored his call and jumped into my phone booth and got ready superman style (minus the tights and cape)

Another day in the gruelling world of work. Another day on the hard paddy fields, attending to the cows and baking under the midday sun.... well not exactly I’m in a warm office writing this blog as casual as casual can get.

Started the day with training some new rookies on the job. It’s nice when you can mentor new people. Makes me think I should go back to studies and become a teacher. On second thoughts I always wanted to be a journalist but I couldn’t explain it to my dad come careers option time so decided to do law instead.

Anyways 4 days to go until I kiss good bye to 26 and into 27. I can ‘t think of anything good about being 27 apart from being Muslim, alive, family, Friends ... okay there’s loads of things to be grateful for ... Lesson of the day ‘ Be grateful for what you have’

Okay this is me signing off ...

W’laikum Asalam

No comments: