Monday, October 25, 2004

Blogger who ?

Asalamu Alikum to all those that already know me and to those that might not.

But hey i finaly done it. Got my blog so inshAllah ur gonna be hearing much more of me. I know most of you guys proberbally thinking 'sheesh not him' and cries of 'nooooooo muje bachawwww' bollywoos style but i dont care.

I guess this is gonna be fab especially when i go on my Far east Mission ...(opps did i just call it a mission) *looks over his shoulder for the feds*

InshAllah in a few weeks ill be swimming in the turquoise ocean and listening to the sea brush agaisnt the sand ahhhhhhhhhhh i'm already there. i'll be sippin my dab water and thinking of you guys.

Some have called me sad for going alone but to be honest i dont care cause i'm going to the Far east :) Yipeeeee.
In the last few years i realised that if you wanna do something for yourself then 'just doooooo it' inshAllah. Stop talking about it and make the dream a reality.

Our ( 'The Guys') recent trip to switzerland was ace .. just what the doc ordered even though some peeps did call it 'wales' (no names mentioned)... funny enough i dont remember seeing any sheep.
But i loved it. Those mountains were just breathtaking. But i have to say it was the most expensive country i have ever been to. I mean who in thier right mind would pay the equivalent of £2 for a loaf of bread.... yes you heard me £2. If yah ask me i'd get in a car and nip to my local tescos for the buy one get one free offers.
o yeah a quick appolgy to the guys that went sorry bros i didnt know it was gonna be that expensive. Next time i'll make sure that we dont go on a bread and water diet.
But def one to do with the Mrs.
But my fav was Chamonix,France. I loved that place ..... such a beautiful valley. something straight out of a post card. Its such a shame that sham and my self own decent cameras and we didnt take either ...(camera episode- we forgot to take the digital camera. left it in the car)
and the water .......ahhhh tastes soooooo nice ( by the way i do consoder my self a coniseuer of water). Another place to take the Mrs.
i think all in all this would have been a real 'Romance in the stone' trip except we had 5 guys and def no romance. unless u count the occassion when Boss rolled over a bit to close to sham hehehehehehe enuf said their.

Anyways this is really addcitive i could never have imagined talking to yourself would be so enjoyable. (weirdo alert)

o' yeah before i go ... congrats to Shams and Sarah who are getting married March 6th 2005 wish you all the best guys. (Sarahs dads chick tikka is to die for yummmmm)

Anyways peeps already nearly 1:30am so i have to sign off siyonara.

w'laikum Asalam

1 comment:

Harry Rash said...

Yo
nice to see peeps are actually reading my blog... yipee
i'm not sad after all.

But dude send can you please send me a link to the crawler software.