Monday, October 25, 2004

Friendship Day..

Asalamu Alikum peeps,

[2:41 am !!! I know and on a work night SubhanAllah gonna be like a zombie at work tmro ..opps not tmro in a few hrs. Sheesh I really need to get my sleeping pattern sorted out]

Anyways just thinking about later on this month :(
Its gonna be my b-day or fondly known as 'friendship day' amongst the guys. (After I refused to take part)
But I'm gonna be 27 :(
I reaslise that I cant do anything about it but moan .... So hear goes moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. ( that felt better )
so gimme some advice all you 27 year olds ...
whats it feel like to be over the hill ?
How does it feel when kids make fun of you ?
and where do I get one of those trolleys? U know the ones with the tartan print that so many elders have. (Quite handy u know)
You never know it might come into fashion all it would take is that idiot David Bekham to walk down to his local post office with one. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time talking about him ... So I wont. Anyways going back to me becoming 27.
I guess deep down inside they prepare you for it ... Cause as soon as you hit 25 you have to tick the 25-30 box. So I think that lessen the blow because what their trying to tell you is you could be anything between 25-30 and no one would care :(

Help guys I think I'm having a post teen crisis. Aghhhhhhh. ( if there is such a thing )

SubahnAllah I remember talking the 'Michael' out of my uncle. How the tides turn.
But Alhumdulliah hes married and now is a proud father. She is so gorgeous her names Zahrah but I call her Zala.
I might put her pics up but will have to ask her pops for permission.
***sidetracking***

Alhumdulliah I feel better already.

I would love a warm milk with some cookies. But don't have the energy to go to the kitchen.
Or better still some strawberry cheese cake Hagen daz yummmmmmm.
There I go couldn't go 15 mins without mentioning food.

Okay guys I'm off.... gonna try and get some sleep before fajr InshAllah. And if I call you guys from A and E tmro you know I've fallen asleep and walked into a lamp post.

adios ...

walikaum Aslalam








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

27??? wow thats old.. i thought 21 was old :P

*zimmer frame in the post* inshaAllaah it'll get 2u in time..don't want u falling over..

Anonymous said...

27??? wow thats old.. i thought 21 was old :P

*zimmer frame in the post* inshaAllaah it'll get 2u in time..don't want u falling over..

Harry Rash said...

Thanks a zimmer frame should come in very handy.