Monday, November 01, 2004

The Critics come out ..........

Asalamu Alikum guys,

SubhanAllah the weekend is almost over...
Back to work in the morrow.. :(

Mixed bag of reviews of my blog so far .. from inspirational ( tanks Maya) to 'huh whats a blog' (shak).
But so far i think its fab. Somewhere to voice my ideas, share my pictures and discuss issues of the day that effect us as muslims living in the uk in a post 9/11 era. InshAllah creating a forum from where we can discuss and dispell some of the myths sourouding islam.
(Sheesh i'm gonna acheive all this with one blog ... Allah help me!)

Also just to clarify to some peeps this is not a despeate attempt to draw attention from the opposite sex (you know who you are) or an advert for marriage proposals (BTW please send them to my PA hehehe). This is a genuine place to vent ideas, thoughts and maybe share some creativity through my photography.
O yeah i also got accused of being a tad too femenine with my baby pics .... hmm. These are just pics i took guys of when it was baby season... (subhanAllah so many kids). InshAllah gonna upload some more so hope you guys will be critical and gimme some pointers.
Congrats to all the people that are pregnant or have just had thir babies... subhanAllah too many to mention. But enjoy it while you can before they turn into teenage dirt bags. (flash back of me ... sheesh i was a moron). O' yeah and this is not a teen blog so i wont be writting about my deep dark secrets hoping some knight in shinning armour will come and save me hehehehehe. Its just an ordinary blog. ( phewww i hear most of you guys say)

To all those i met on the weekend ... i think i might knock the ifar party on the head and opt for an eid party ...lemme know what yah guys think inshAllah. Plus we can buy preesies for each other. Sheesh i sound like a little kid. Deprived.

Anyways did the usual rounds with the fams and got the usual pep talks about marriage .. especially now that im 27 ( rub it in why not). But what suprised me is that my gradmother got in the act hehehehehe. Normally she has a neutral stance on this topic but this time she was no holes barred ... she even went as far as to quote a bengali saying or as i like to call it 'Ghoru Basor' example. I didnt understand a word she said so politely nodded and laughed with her... hehehehe bless.

Cheers to the guys for giving me a massive wad of cash for my 'friendship day' towards a top of the range digital camera. You guys are kool. Reminds me to upload pics of you guys.... put yah objections in an email subejct: Do not bother reading

I think i left the window open last night .... now i feel terrible ... niagra falls in my nose and sore throat... woke up talking like darth vadar from star wars.


okay guys im absolulty starving and need to raid the kitchen so bee good and make dua for me especially since its ramadan.

cyah

W'laikum Asalam

No comments: